Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Simply Love

I just lost my whole post on this fundraiser...I'm starting to remember one reason I quit blogging;)

Ok, so I'll simplify my last post.  mycrazyadoption.com has made this fundraiser so not corny or difficult.  Their t-shirt designs, hands down, are my favorite and we are excited to offer them to anyone who would like to be a part of OUR crazy adoption!  Just email us (kdsooner@gmail.com) (hello spam) and let us know which one(s) you'd like.  All shirts are $25 each, plus $5 shipping, when applicable.  (Free shipping for 5 or more shirts.) 

Also, all shirts are the super soft, light-weight, cotton blends. Our shirts have not shrunk a bit I'd say AND we picked longer(ish) shirts because we have issues with shrinky short tees.

Let's do this...

FOR THE LADIES

Wonder Woman, fitted (small-2XL) or unisex (small-3XL)






Ladies Fitted Teal (small-2XL) or Unisex (small-3XL)
*please note this FITTED tee runs a tad small so consider ordering one size up! I won't tell anyone;)*





Ladies Fitted Yellow (small-2XL)







For the Misters

Men's Gray (small-3XL)
And as cute as this computer model is...

...ours is WAY cuter!!

The men's tee and this youth tee are almost twins.



Men's Black (small-3XL)



 And for the young'ens

Girls Turquoise (med-XL)
This is like the women's yellow shirt above


Girls Purple (small-XL)


Youth Black (small-XL)

Youth Gray (small-XL)

Seriously, he's killin' me.



You can only order the shirts, people.  Not the kid.

Thank you, friends and family!  We wouldn't want to do one step of this without you.