Kids, we don't use this kind of language in our home that you can hear, but I have no other words for neglecting our family scrapbook. This is my weak attempt to start catching us up. I just have to post pics...re-enter this blogging world again, v e r y slowly. I'm not even putting them in order. Baby steps, Ang.
![]() |
| Lainey just graduated from preschool! We had just given her this necklace as a "WAY TO GO!" gift. |
| Rhett is almost 4! He informed me last week he will now call all 'girl cheese' sandwiches boy cheese sandwiches, well, because he's a boy and it just makes sense. |
![]() |
| Brains AND good looks! |
| Nat at her Book 1 piano recital. She broke the record at her studio for being the youngest to complete book 1. Show off. Bragger. |
![]() |
| Fun with a snake at NaNa's in OK. I should say "fun". |
![]() |
| At Mother's Day tea...this kid is a wiggle worm! |
![]() |
| Mother's Day 2012 |
| This is my size 9 foot in my 7 yr old's shoe. WHAATTT IS HAAPPPENING??? |
![]() |
| End of year recital |
And we HAVE to end with this...our family's favorite Lainey video of late.
The Mac laptop is worth every penny just to have "photo booth".
Whew...now that wasn't so bad. We should blog more often.
















