Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shower Time

Our sweet friends from small group threw a little party last month to celebrate Jr's upcoming arrival.
............................................
It was a fun night with friends, great food (amazing cake, Jules) and swimming. All of the blue threw me off for a minute...really. It got us all really excited though to meet the newest little boy Dickerson...not to mention one day he'll appreciate not having to wear his sisters' pink onesies;) (What is it with the lack of planning/preparation with the 3rd one anyway??)
............................................
Only 5 more weeks to go now, but he is trying hard to make an early appearance. Trying to take it easy, however one does that with 2 little ones running around:) I chopped my hair last week, washed all of his clothes (hey, let's give it up for SOME preparation!) and I'm eating chocolate non-stop and starting to swell pretty steady these days. I'd say I'm ready...ok, ALMOST ready. I want him to be ready most of all...hey little guy, how 'bout you (and me both) bake a few more weeks but let's keep the poundage to a minimum ok? :) Can't wait to love on you little mister. See you soon.
.............................................
Marissa, Kiegen, Mama and Nat


The girls swimming with Daddy


Mama with her Mama:)

Chidi, Meredith, Aimee

Some of the boys chillin' by the pool

Uncle Ben and Lainey

All the pregos at the party:)

This is what Jamie and I think of pregnancy sickness...although Jamie might have really been about to blow chunks here!