He's a smiley one, already!
It was really too early, according to the doctor, to get a good 4-D picture, but I thought it was one of the best ones we've had of any of our kids.
It usually takes me a minute to figure out what we're looking at, but not with this one...although Kev and I did have a Rachel/Ross moment that lasted a while. It made me laugh. Kev was turning his head all directions, so sure he'd finally gotten it several different times, then OH! It went away..."now WHAT part is that again??"
So, I'll explain the best I can without having a pointer...
It's a side view of his right cheek, eye, etc. His chin and part of the cheek is resting on his little right hand, his eyes are closed, he has a little button nose that looks like Lainey's and his mouth is closed but grinning. The shot right before this, he looked like a circus clown with a HUGE smile, open mouth and everything. It made us laugh. I think so far, he's looking like his daddy:)

Natalie was with me having this sono done. She loved seeing her brother on "t.v." and thought he looked "like a silly little guy." She also kept checking on me, "Mama, are you fine? Don't be scared, ok? Jesus is here with you so you don't have to be afraid," all the while rubbing my arm. It was the sweetest. I love her sensitivity and compassion, things that can't be taught.
Little Dude, enjoy your time in there. In no time at all, you will be bombarded with sloppy kisses, make-up, and feather boas. My guess is you'll be dragged around a bit too, but it will make you tough, right? The dragging, not the make-up...
See you soon! XOXOXOXOXOXO