Natalie has been having dreams lately.
She's been having them all along, no doubt
but she's able to remember them now and tell us about them.
The first one she told us about was last week.
She came in at her usual time of 6:20 a.m.
"Mommy, Mommy, Lainey was crying
(she HAD been crying most of the night, more teeth issues)
and we were in OK and I sang to her and she fell asleep!"
She proceeded to repeat this over and over
with excitement building. She was so proud of herself.
with excitement building. She was so proud of herself.
I asked her what song she sang to Lainey.
She said the "ocean song"??
When I asked her how it went
she sang, "OHHHH my soul rejoice..."
Ocean, oh my soul, I can understand that.
The song she is referring to is "I Love You Lord"
the song we have sung to her anytime she was/is upset
since she was a baby.
She is comforting her baby sister
the same way she has been comforted.
Scripture coming to life already in Natalie's life (2 Cor 1:4).
Sweet.
Of course, there have been the
not so profound dreams too...
like the one when some baby's big foot fell off
and Nat tried to put it back on and
"it was asgusting!"
("disgusting" in layman's terms)
Here's Natalie singing a little of that song...